Can I get BEI and other Non-RID credit?

Yes, we service all interpreters and organizations for Continuing Education Credit.  Your Certificate of Completion will list the education clock hours and CE Units or CEUs for state board requirements (i.e.: BEI, ACET, & spoken-language interpreter certifications) as well as RID CEUs.  

You simply need to check the requirements for document submission with your organization and we will be sure you get what you need.